Work in the Rocky Mountains this Summer!
This is Full-Time Summer position (2 positions available).
- Set up and stock stations with all necessary supplies
- Prepare food for service (e.g. chopping vegetables, butchering meat, or preparing sauces)
- Cook menu items in cooperation with the rest of the kitchen staff
- Clean up station and take care of leftover food
- Stock inventory appropriately
- Ensure that food comes out simultaneously, in high quality and in a timely fashion
- Comply with nutrition and sanitation regulations and safety standards
- Maintain a positive and professional approach with coworkers and customers
- Answer, report and follow executive or sous chef’s instructions
This is an hourly position based on experience. Staff accommodations available. Immediate opening. Seasonal work (now until October).
To apply, please submit your resume to email@example.com