Work in the Rocky Mountains!
This is Full-Time position. Immediate opening.
- Set up and stock stations with all necessary supplies
- Prepare food for service (e.g. chopping vegetables, butchering meat, or preparing sauces)
- Cook menu items in cooperation with the rest of the kitchen staff
- Clean up station and take care of leftover food
- Stock inventory appropriately
- Ensure that food comes out simultaneously, in high quality and in a timely fashion
- Comply with nutrition and sanitation regulations and safety standards
- Maintain a positive and professional approach with coworkers and customers
- Answer, report and follow executive or sous chef’s instructions
Rate of pay is based on experience. Staff accommodation available.
Please submit any inquiries and resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you.