Our resort amenities – making your stay more comfortable in our rocky mountain hotel accommodations.
An escape to Jasper National Park in the rugged Canadian Rockies is made even more enjoyable with all the comforts you could desire. Pamper yourself after a long outdoor excursion with a relaxing hot tub, fix yourself an après-ski treat in your own well-appointed kitchenette, or indulge in a fine dining experience. And don’t forget to simply breathe and take in the panoramic view from your suite’s balcony.
Whether you’re spending time in Jasper National Park with your family or escaping the bustle of the city with friends, Tonquin Inn offers cozy hotel amenities to make your Rocky Mountain getaway unforgettable.
- 137 spacious guest suites in the heart of the Canadian Rockies
- On site dining (please see the Dining page for more information)
- Largest fitness room in Jasper National Park
- 72’ indoor swimming pool with indoor whirlpool
- Two outdoor hot tubs
- Pet friendly rooms (welcome package upon arrival)
- Designated outdoor pet area
- Free high-speed Wi-Fi Internet throughout the property
- 24 hour front desk
Note: Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19) situation, our Front Desk hours of operation have temporarily changed to 7 a.m. to 11 p.m.
- Off street guest parking with plug ins and designated handicap parking
- Handicap & wheelchair accessible accommodation
- Kitchenette suites
- Balcony view of the Canadian Rockies
- Walking distance to downtown shopping and dining
- On site guest laundry
- Pop and ice machines
- Motor coach parking
- Free transportation from the train station for individual travelers (Please call in advance to make arrangements)
- Elevator available
- Air conditioning (all rooms)
- Card-lock security (guest rooms)