Reservation/ Cancellation Policy
- All hotel reservations must be guaranteed by a credit card at the time of booking.
- Cancellation notice is required 48 hours prior to arrival to avoid the charge of one night rate plus applicable taxes on your credit card.
NOTE: To limit the spread of COVID-19, the Municipality of Jasper implemented the new temporary bylaw #228 that requires individuals to wear masks in all outdoor and indoor public places.
Reservation/ Cancellation Policy – Winter Holiday Season
For stays from December 25, 2020 through January 2, 2021
- To guarantee any room/ suite one-night payment on your credit card is required at the time of booking.
- Cancellation notice is required 48 hours (Standard Rooms) and 14 days (Suites with Kitchen/ Fireplace) prior to arrival for you to receive a refund of your deposit.
- All cancellations are subject to a $25.00 per room cancellation fee.
Reservation/ Cancellation Policy – Small Groups (more than 5 rooms)
- To guarantee any room/ suite one night payment on your credit card is required at the time of booking.
- Cancellation notice is required 7 days prior to arrival in order for you to receive a refund of your deposit.
For more information please contact our Group Tour Coordinator
Phone: (780) 852-4987 ext. 243
- Check-in time: 4:00 p.m., Check-out time: 11:00 a.m.
- Children 17 years and under free sharing room with parents.
- Pet friendly rooms are available (There is a $25.00 one-time fee per pet).
- Rates are based upon single or double occupancy and subject to change without notice.
- Hotel rates are subject to 2% Destination Marketing Fee, 4% Tourism Levy and 5% Goods Service Tax.
- Private BBQs are not allowed anywhere on hotel property.